Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Heads up...I will be going to Ghana on May 5th, so mark your calendars

Hey Everybody!

I just wanted to let you all know that I will be going to Ghana on May 5th. I'll be in CT from April 27th-May 5th and in Boise from April 22nd-April 27th. I will hopefully be updating this blog for a while so you can see my goings-on, internet permitting. We supposedly get to use the internet once a week, but it's tricky internet that may or may not work. I guess we'll just have to see. I get back to Salt Lake on August 6th. Until then, try your bests not to miss me too much.

I love you all, and I hope that summer in America is awesome.

Love always,
Amy Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. Oh yay!! Ghana will be so exciting! I'm sure of it. I do miss you though! bytheway this is LA and my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSSSS You started your blog! Oh, I'm so happy. We'll keep in touch for sure now. :)

    and by the way...this is, well, kwistin, YOUR LA and my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha...I did not realize that I have two definitions for LA. I guess I just enjoy the way those two letters look/sound together. Anyways..thanks for participating, girls!

    ReplyDelete